We’re halfway through August and it feels like summer is coming to an end. I still have so many things I want to do (like finishing my summer reading list) but there’s a small part of me that can’t wait for the cooler weather. With only five weeks left, I can’t help but look forward to the fall season.
So, to embrace the last waves of summer, focus on enjoying the last bits. JINsoon Founder Jin Soon Choi created a simple, DIY design that gives an Impressionistic nod to summer’s blue waves.
See the step-by-step tutorial below!
Expert Tip: Don’t be afraid to smudge/touch the color you applied previously— it’s part of the look!
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat
- Apply JINsoon Cool Blue to the entire nail
- Apply an irregular wavy line of JINsoon Poppy Blue diagonally across the nail
- Apply JINsoon Blue Iris and JINsoon Kookie White the same way, alternating the order and size of the line.
- Finish with a glossy top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss
See more nail art ideas from our Summer Style Guide!