Spring into pastels with these two adorable Easter egg nail looks from Jin Soon Choi, founder of JinSoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas in NYC.
Keep scrolling to see the step-by-step tutorials to create the two-toned and three-toned look at home!
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
4. Apply JINsoon Poppy Blue about 2/3rd’s of the way from the top of the nail closer to the cuticle area, creating a few curved lines and filling in to the tip of the nail.
5. For a three-toned look, apply Formula X for Sephora Seismic over Poppy Blue in the same manner as you applied Poppy Blue.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.