Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better way for a mother and daughter to bond than over manicures. Jin Soon Choi, Founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas in NYC shares how to create a unique bouquet of cheerful tulip nail art for your mom’s special day.
See the step-by-step tutorial below!
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create the tulip petals with JINsoon Cherry Berry. Starting at the cuticle area, draw a straight line down towards the tip of the nail, curving left ¾ of the way down to create an arch and then fill in the shape. Repeat on the right side of the same nail to create a mirroring shape.
- Apply top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.
Don’t forget to check out our Mother’s Day Gift Guide for gift ideas!
See more nail art ideas on our Spring Beauty & Fashion Guide page!