The third (and last) step towards overall skin health is a face moisturizer that protects and hydrates (Read the first and second step here and here respectively). In reality, all skin types can benefit from a daily moisturizer whether your skin is dry, oily, sensitive or somewhere in between.
In this post, I’ll be sharing the best face moisturizers that’s right for your skin concern and daily needs.
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream– This 2-in-1 oil-free moisturizing cream offers 24 hours of long lasting hydration plus it has sunscreen (SPF 15) for advanced protection against the visible signs of aging. (Perfect for all skin types especially sensitive skin)
2. Dermalogica Active Moist– One of my favorite oil-free lotions. I have oily skin, but this product is lightweight and gives my skin just enough moisture protection. (Perfect for oily skin)
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer– Not only does it moisturizes, it supports natural collagen production and brightens dull, tired skin. (Perfect for normal, dry or combination skin )
4. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream– My mom loves this! You’ll get soothing, refreshing hydration for 48 hours. (Perfect for dry skin)
5. Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30– I recently purchased this product and so far I like it. It’s an oil-free moisturizer, but still leaves my skin well-hydrated. It also protects the skin from free radicals thanks to its Green Tea Extract so it’s perfect for sensitive skin too. (Perfect for oily and sensitive skin)
6. Murad Acne Skin Perfecting Lotion– During my twenties, I had random bouts of acne breakouts and this moisturizer was my savior. It’s an oil-free lotion so it helps blemish-prone skin stay clear and smooth. (Perfect for acne-prone skin)
DAILY SKINCARE REGIMEN CHEATSHEET
Use this daily skincare regimen cheatsheet as a guide to help you put together a skincare routine. You can download it via the button below!
Be sure to also subscribe to my newsletter to get access to my free library of printable checklists, cheatsheets, and mini-ebooks for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle lovers.