This post is all about Target natural beauty must haves.
Another must haves post from Target? Yep! Let’s just say I’ve been a little bit obsessed with the store lately. Ok, ok, a lot. I frequent this store at least once a week, but I’ll admit I don’t explore it as often as I would like because I’m always in a rush to get what I need and then bounce.
I’ve had a lot more time on my hands this past couple of weeks where I made numerous stops inside Target with most of my time spent in the beauty section. I was shocked to see the amount of natural beauty brands on the shelves. When did that happen?
Even brands I purchase from other stores or online like The Seaweed Bath Co, Sweet Chef, Botanics and Versed have found a home at Target.
Yup their natural beauty selection is only getting better. Check out these Target natural beauty must haves the next time you find yourself in the beauty aisle.
Target Natural Beauty Haves
1. Golde Papaya Bright Superfood Face Mask // 2. Versed Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum // 3. Raw Sugar Healing Power Hair Mask // 4. Honest Beauty Organic Beauty Facial Oil // 5. Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash // 6. Beloved Cherry Blossom & Tea Rose Face Mask // 7. The Seaweed Co. Hydrating Soothing Body Cream // 8. Humphreys Soothe Witch Hazel with Rose Alcohol-Free Toner // 9. Puracy Citrus & Mint Sulfate-Free Natural Daily Shampoo // 10. SheaMoisture African Black Bar Soap // 11. Naturally Serious Get Even Cold-Pressed Pads // 12. Faith In Nature Bar Dragon Fruit Shampoo // 13. Sweet Chef Kale Vitamin B Serum Shot // 14. Naturium PHA Topical Acid 12% // 15. Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask
1. Golde Papaya Bright Superfood Face Mask
I love a good skincare product with Vitamin C and this product has plenty of it. It’s great for exfoliating the skin especially if you suffer from hyperpigmentation and acne. Honestly, there are lots of great products from this black-owned brand.
2. Versed Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum
I’m such a fan of the Versed brand especially this retinol serum. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I love the results so far. I’ve definitely noticed a difference with my skin texture and my face feels more bouncy thanks to the collagen boost.
3. Raw Sugar Healing Power Hair Mask
This hair mask is infused with avocado, banana oil, coconut milk and agave to give your hair a deep hydration treatment. If your hair is feeling a bit parched, let it drink this up!
4. Honest Beauty Organic Beauty Facial Oil
A facial oil should definitely be a part of your skincare routine and I especially like this one from Honest Beauty. It contains a blend of pure seed and fruit oils like apricot and avocado to nourish and moisturize the skin. Apply this after using your moisturizer.
5. Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash
A great face wash for those with oily or sensitive skin. It’s enriched with natural rice powder to exfoliate and chamomile, white willow and green tea to calm the skin and remove excess oil while keeping it clear and refreshed.
6. Beloved Cherry Blossom & Tea Rose Face Mask
I’m a sheet mask addict and I have no plans to get treatment for it now or in the near future, lol. One of my favorite natural beauty brands, Love Beauty and Planet, created a new line called Beloved and their sheet masks are wonderful. I love the blossom & tea rose blend. It does a great job soothing and hydrating my skin. Make this a part of your Self Care Sunday routine!
7. The Seaweed Co. Hydrating Soothing Body Cream
Suffer from dry skin? This hydrating body cream is not only loaded with argan oil, vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it also contains hyaluronic acid, known for restoring the skin and locking in moisture.
8. Humphreys Soothe Witch Hazel with Rose Alcohol-Free Toner
I love a good toner especially an alcohol-free one. It’s my first time learning about this brand and I was amazed with how soft it made my skin feel. It contains hyaluronic acid, rosewater and organic aloe to hydrate and moisturize the skin. One of my new fave Target natural beauty must haves on this list.
9. Puracy Citrus & Mint Sulfate-Free Natural Daily Shampoo
Your hair will get a thorough cleaning (without drying it out) with this plant-based shampoo. It’s infused with citrus and mint aromas to brighten up your bathing experience.
10. SheaMoisture African Black Bar Soap
Growing up in a Nigerian household, African black soap was a staple in our bathroom. I’ve always love how well it would clear up my bacne and the dark spots caused by it. I’ve tried different brands and SheaMoisture is one of my faves. I’ve tried all the products from this line actually but this particular product is my go-to.
11. Naturally Serious Get Even Cold-Pressed Pads
These pads are great for gently exfoliating the skin. There are 60 in total so it should last you for at least a few months.
12. Faith In Nature Bar Dragon Fruit Shampoo
Have you ever tried a shampoo bar? I have and it’s pretty cool. I haven’t tried this particular brand but I like the brand’s messaging which made me want to know more about it. It’s infused with dragon fruit which is loaded with antioxidants and works on all hair types. If you love fruity scents, definitely check this one out!
13. Sweet Chef Kale Vitamin B Serum Shot
Sweet Chef has some great face serums like this one. This creamy milky serum truly hydrates the skin and you’ll get some vitamin B to help seal in that moisture. Another one of my favorite Target natural beauty haves on this list.
14. Naturium PHA Topical Acid 12%
First off, isn’t the packaging so pretty? I’m new to this brand as well and they have a great selection of products. What intrigued me about this one, is the PHA. I’ve never heard of a PHA topical acid before and so I did my research and learned that it’s similar to AHAs where they exfoliate the skin for a more even skin tone and texture. This product in particular is not only formulated with PHA, but lingonberry stem cells and hyaluronic acid to give your skin an overall brighter complexion. Great Target beauty find!
15. Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask
When my skin is looking a bit stressed, I reach for this. I love this product. You really do see more hydration and less redness after an overnight treatment.