Get ready for summer! Before heading to the beach, pack your beach tote with these must-have, beach beauty essentials. From hair protection, sun-kissed skin, and waterproof makeup, you’ll have everything you need to stay gorgeous in the sun.
Check out these top 12 beach beauty buys!
- ck One Summer Fragrance– Embrace the sun-soaked contentment of summer with this feel-good scent. Watermelon, pear, mandarin, and kaffir lime offer a sweet, refreshing introduction. ($44)
- Sedu Beach Beauty Sea Salt Texturizing Spray– Perfect for anyone who wants sexy, beach-waves hair. ($12.99)
- Lush Charlotte Island Body Tint– Keep your body bronze this summer and focus on the areas where the sun will naturally hit like your shoulders and legs. ($14.95)
- Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadows– To make your eyeshadow last longer, invest in a cream based formula instead of powder. ($17)
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 70– Protect the skin from harmful sun rays. ($8.99)
- Warren Tricomi Protect Organic Hair Shield– Don’t think your skin only needs protection from the sun too! ($15)
- Bobbi Brown Sunscreen Body Spray SPF 15– Hydrate your skin with this water resistant formula. Full of antioxidants and named “Editors Pick for best new product” from Instyle. ($25)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara– An old school favorite that nourishes the lashes and is waterproof for the beach.($4.00)
- NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lips– Buffered with SPF 15 and moisturizing mango butter, this lip treatment keep lips protected throughout the day with a sheer wash of color. ($25)
- Supergoof SPF 30 Sunscreen Wipes with Zinc from Dermadoctor– Great to soothe and calm sensitive skin. ($10)
- Tokidoki Inferno Bronzer– Fake a glowing complexion with a bronzer or achieve a sun-kissed look during the summer nights. ($22)
- Clinique Moisture Sheer Tints SPF 15– Dont want to wear makeup? A tinted moisturizer is a great option to even out skintone while protecting the skin with SPF. ($27)
So for summer shop these beach beauty products to stay looking fab throughout sunny months and don’t forget to check out our huge Summer Fashion & Beauty guide for more product recommendations here.