Get ready for summer! Before heading to the beach, pack your beach tote with these must-have, beach beauty essentials. From hair protection, sun-kissed skin, and waterproof makeup, you’ll have everything you need to stay gorgeous in the sun.
Check out these top 12 beach beauty buys!
- ck One Summer Fragrance– Embrace the sun-soaked contentment of summer with this feel-good scent. Watermelon, pear, mandarin, and kaffir lime offer a sweet, refreshing introduction. ($44)
- Sedu Beach Beauty Sea Salt Texturizing Spray– Perfect for anyone who wants sexy, beach-waves hair. ($12.99)
- Lush Charlotte Island Body Tint– Keep your body bronze this summer and focus on the areas where the sun will naturally hit like your shoulders and legs. ($14.95)
- Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadows– To make your eyeshadow last longer, invest in a cream based formula instead of powder. ($17)
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 70– Protect the skin from harmful sun rays. ($8.99)
- Warren Tricomi Protect Organic Hair Shield– Don’t think your skin only needs protection from the sun too! ($15)
- Bobbi Brown Sunscreen Body Spray SPF 15– Hydrate your skin with this water resistant formula. Full of antioxidants and named “Editors Pick for best new product” from Instyle. ($25)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara– An old school favorite that nourishes the lashes and is waterproof for the beach.($4.00)
- NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lips– Buffered with SPF 15 and moisturizing mango butter, this lip treatment keep lips protected throughout the day with a sheer wash of color. ($25)
- Supergoof SPF 30 Sunscreen Wipes with Zinc from Dermadoctor– Great to soothe and calm sensitive skin. ($10)
- Tokidoki Inferno Bronzer– Fake a glowing complexion with a bronzer or achieve a sun-kissed look during the summer nights. ($22)
- Clinique Moisture Sheer Tints SPF 15– Dont want to wear makeup? A tinted moisturizer is a great option to even out skintone while protecting the skin with SPF. You can also opt for a bb cream! ($27)
So for summer shop these beach beauty products to stay looking fab throughout sunny months and don’t forget to check out my ultimate summer beauty survival kit for more product recommendations here.