Keto Instant Pot recipes actually exist, but they’re a bit difficult to come to by. I jumped on the keto diet journey earlier in the year to help with my weight loss goals. Then, I bought an Instant Pot for myself a couple months later and the first thing I did was go and find as many keto instant pot recipes because I fell in love with my Instant Pot.
It’s the most fantastic kitchen appliance I’ve ever bought because it saves me so much time creating meals for myself. My family loves it too! If you’re on the keto diet and use an Instant Pot, below are 19 keto instant pot recipes to try for your weight loss journey!
Keto Instant Pot Recipes for Weight Loss
1. Everyone will clean their dinner plates when you serve Crack Chicken.
2. Lemon Garlic Chicken is best served with a side of buttered asparagus.
3. This easy Chili has no beans and is made with ingredients most people have on hand!
4. Butter Chicken creamy and packed with flavor from the combination of delicious spices. Best paired with cauliflower rice.
5. Baking this Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot makes it extra creamy and delicious!
6. This Salsa Chicken recipe is made with just five simple ingredients.
7. Craving something sweet? Make these Molten Brownie Cups.
8. This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is rich and satisfying, and it takes only a few short minutes to make in your Instant Pot!
9. Sausage & Kale Soup is an easy 5 ingredient low carb Instant Pot soup recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
10. You’ll never buy boxed again after making your own Bone Broth.
11. Barbecue Ribs become fall-off-the-bone meat perfect when made in the Instant Pot.
12. Or if Chicken Wings are more your style, these are only 1.6 net carbs per serving.
13. You don’t have to fry or bake these Meatballs first or simmer the tomato sauce away! Just pop them in the pot.
14. Buffalo Chicken Soup uses all common household ingredients and is done in just 30 minutes.
15. Cabbage Soup is such an affordable meal option, and it’s good for you!!
16. This Pork Tenderloin is served with a creamy mustard sauce and onions. It’s low carb, keto and gluten free.
17. The delicious sauce is the highlight of this Chicken Adobo. Best served with cauliflower.
18. You’ll never buy a rotisserie chicken again after making this Whole Chicken at home.
19. Add extra sour cream to make this Beef Stroganoff packed with good fats!
Which of these keto instant pot recipes would you like to try? Share your thoughts by commenting below!
Liked this post? Here are 9 more keto recipes for anyone on a low carb diet!