During the winter months, I always find myself asking, “What’s the perfect product to use when my hair is looking very dry and brittle? How can I tame this frizz?” I’ve put together 10 hair care products to resolve common hair issues throughout the winter.
For Frizzy Hair
Tame that frizz and lock-in moisture with an anti-frizz product.
- Frederic Fekkai Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme- Dermstore.com
- Tigi Bed Head Hair Care- Drugstore.com
- Bumble & Bumble Defrizz- Sephora.com
Condition, condition, condition! Moisture is a must to keep your hair gorgeous and healthy. Try an intense moisturizing conditioner for daily use or a hair masque treatment once a week.
- Dove Therapy Intense Damage Repair Conditioner- Drugstore.com
- Redken Clean Moisture Shampoo- Ulta.com
- Pureology Hydra Cure Intense Moisture Hair Masque- Amazon.com
For Hair Protection
A great hair protectant is always key to manage winter hair. When you can’t limit your use of “hot” hair tools, make sure to use a heat protectant while styling.
- Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Gloss- Amazon.com
- Tela Beauty Organics Healer- Nordstrom.com
For Anti-Static Hair
A simple way to deal with static is to find a great serum that doesn’t weigh hair down too much or a finishing spray to apply on a hair brush before styling the hair.
- Redken Headplay 12 Pliable Working Spray- Folica.com
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum- Folica.com
What are some of your favorite winter hair care products?