Since the start of the new year, I’ve jump started my fitness routine again so I can get back in shape for bathing suit season. Lately I’ve been doing a lot of yoga to tone up my trouble areas and I’ve been enjoying the workouts. It can sometimes be challenging to stick with it, but having my best accessories can get me pumped up about my workout routine.
My Workout Must-Haves
- Yoga Mat– I sweat a lot during class and this Gaiam mat has moisture wicking material to increase grip.
- Workout Gear– I recently bought a new sports bra, top and tights and I couldn’t wait to show it off. I always say that new workout clothes might be all the motivation you need to get in a good workout. Besides, who says you can’t look good while you sweat?
- Water Bottle– A necessity to keep me hydrated throughout the class.
- FitBit– I use it to track how many calories I’ve burned. It’s also water-resistant and survives my sweaty hot yoga classes.
- Stayfree® Ultra Thins– I always stash a few in my workout bag because I never know when I might need it; however, I like these specifically because it allows me to stay calm, cool, and collected when I’m doing crazy yoga poses.
If you are a fan of Stayfree products and loves yoga, then I urge you to sign up to get FREE yoga classes online with a 30-day membership to My Yoga on Gaiam TV when you purchase any Stayfree® product either online or in-store between January 8 and March 12, 2015! All you have to do is upload an image of your receipt here to redeem your 30-day free subscription.
Stay calm, cool, and connected with Stayfree®. For a limited time, received a free 30 day online subscription to My Yoga on Gaiam TV with any Stayfree purchase! Keep your receipt and visit Stayfree.com/myyoga for program details.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stayfree®. The opinions and text are all mine.