Disclosure: Please note that this post may contain a sponsored link or two. If you happen to shop using these links, Hot Beauty Health will receive a commission from the store.
The Best Toning Shoes
Muscle toning shoes are said to help significantly in toning ones abdominal muscles, lower limbs, buttocks and thighs. These types of shoes do wonders by introducing instability whenever you walk. There are a few of them that actually makes a claim in giving you a walking workout that is similar to walking in the sand. Your body will make use of muscles that you don’t regularly utilize when stabilizing your gait and this is the manner on how the toning is perceived to take place.
Toning shoes are designed for just about every one – from those who are not able to do more than just simple walking (compared to those top performing athletes). It is for this reason why toning shoes are ideal for almost everyone. You can basically wear them anywhere at any time of the day. Toning shoes are perfect for individuals who have no time for exercising or for those who have a strong commitment to regular exercise. Both men and women can wear toning shoes and almost everybody can benefit from the health promotion and bodily improvements that may come from regular wear of toning shoes.
The following are some of the best toning shoes available in the market today:
- Avia Avi-motion trainers ($49.99) – these are shoes that are said to tone the muscles located at the lower body with a creative rocker sole. These toning shoes are the first in the market to combine flexibility to the rocking motion. Buy here: AVIA Women’s A9995 Avi-Motion iShape Toning Shoe
- Fila Sculpt N Tone ($11.99) – These toning shoes make use of a rocker bottom design in order to make an unstable base, which aids in getting the muscles working even harder with each step that you make. The heel is perfectly cushioned with a soft and shocking midsole. Buy here: Fila Women’s Sculpt And Tone Sneaker
- FitFlop Super Sneeka ($60) – these toning shoes are said to selling like hotcakes in the UK since its grand release in summer as FitFlop Supertone trainers. One of its big selling points is its retro design and the black, silver and red colors have proved to be amazingly popular for pure casual wear. Buy here: FitFlop Women’s Supertone Lace-Up Sneaker
- New Balance Rock and Tone Trainers ($56.95)– these toning shoes feature a rocker sole which is capable of absorbing the impact force in the heels and rolls the foot forward in a smooth manner which further stimulates barefoot walking in soft sand. Buy here: New Balance Women’s WW850 True Balance Toning Shoe
- Reebok Easytone Trainers ($49.99) – these toning shoes features instability pods located in the soles of the shoes which was a drawn inspiration from the balance ball technology. Buy here: Reebok Women’s Easytone Reenew Toner
- Sketchers Shape Up Shoes ($59.99)– these toning shoes features a two part soft and firm density midsole gives maximum fitness benefits, support and stability and Kinetic Wedge super soft foam midsole designed to absorb shock and provide exercising effect. Buy here: Sketchers Women’s Shape Ups – Fitness Sneaker
Do you wear toning shoes? Which one of the best toning shoes works for you?