Summer months indeed spell vacation. And along with the word vacation also comes going to the beach or just simply spending time with family and friends. Of course, you would want to look good while having fun but these days, following a budget is a lot more important.
Fortunately, there are some clever ways through which you can find summer outfits without having to spend a load of money. How you might ask? Well, check out some of our tips below to find out.
- Shop During Non- Summer Months. If you’re someone who loves to shop or knows how to make use of money on the right things, you should know that you can really save up by hitting the malls during non-summer months. You’ll find plenty of items because most of the best buys and good finds are being sold at a cheaper price on different seasons. Prices are often slashed down to 50% or more, so it definitely spells big savings on your end.
- Raid your closet – Skip the mall just to find a new outfit when you can simply drop by a little boutique you call “your closet”. I dare you to dig through your closet cause you might just find a cute pair of soffe shorts or gorgeous sundress you completely forgot about. You’ll be surprised with all the amazing pieces you found hidden inside your closet.
- Next pit stop – garage sales. I love heading up a garage sale and trust me, you’ll find all kinds of vintage finds even rage ones. They are also the perfect place to spot designer summer skirts, shorts and shirts. Garage sales for the summer usually pop up during late spring, just in time for the summer season. Before you leave with anything, it is important to take note of the sizes, quality of clothes, authenticity, and the pricing.
- The ever reliable online stores – Saving up on a new wardrobe is possible with just a click of the mouse. If you’re too lazy to get out of the house to bargain hunt in store, the best thing you can do is to shop your favorite retailer online. Online sample sales sites are a better option in my opinion because they have some of the best designer bargains. I’m talking about up to 80% off and sometimes more. They do require an invitation for access, but luckily for you, I got the hookup: Ideeli, Beyond The Rack, Hautelook, Gilt Groupe, Rue la la.
- GO DIY – If you really don’t want to spend money on your summer clothes and prefer splurging on that vacation trip instead, then save by going the DIY route. If you head over to Pinterest, you will find plenty of neat DIY tutorials on just about everything.
Remember, it’s not the price that matters. If you’re confident in what you’re wearing this summer, then the rest of the world will follow suit.
Disclosure: This post contains one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Hot Beauty Health will receive a commission.