As the weather continues to heat up, invest in a facial toner spray that re-hydrates, re-freshens, and re-energizes your face. Facial sprays are a wonderful benefit when setting your makeup too. It’s one of my favorite go-to summer beauty essentials and I like to store one in my desk drawer when I’m at work because I find it to be a great stress reliever. After a long day, a couple of spritz to cool off feels like heaven.
Need help fighting off the heat or a hydrating facial mist to rehydrate the skin? Check out these top 10 facial sprays!
1. Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence Spray– A lightweight moisturizing spray that hydrates your skin and leaves it with a dewy glow. Can use on top of makeup or as an anti-aging treatment. Nordstrom.com, $89
2. Evian Facial Water Spray– Apply this cool mist to rehydrate your skin and revive makeup. This one stays in my beach bag. Sephora.com, $12.50
3. Mario Badescu Face Mist Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater– One of my favorite facial sprays that rejuvenates skin, smells fantastic and it is super affordable! Nordstrom.com, $7
4. Fresh Rose Marigold Floral Water– This spray will leave your skin moisturized for the entire day. It’s great to use before applying your face serum or for setting makeup. Nordstrom.com, $40
5. Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic– I tried this when my skin was super dehydrated and it brought my skin back to life instantly. Love this tonic! Sephora.com, $24
6. La Mer ‘The Mist’– I received a sample of this a few months ago. I applied it when my makeup was looking sorta dry and powdery and I was impressed. It gave a nice glow to my skin. Nordstrom.com, $65
7. Benefit Ultra Radiance Hydrating Mist– I personally haven’t tried this but one of my good friends loves it! I will say it smells great and her skin always has a nice glow. ;-D Ulta.com, $26
8. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Perfecting Water Moisture Mist– Another great moisturizing mist that’s perfect for dry skin sufferers. Sephora.com, $38
9. Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist– If you prefer a more natural, organic product, then this one is for you. Not only does it tones and refreshes, it’s filled with antioxidant-rich organic juices to give your skin exactly what it needs. Ulta.com, $22
10. Jurlique Rosewater Hydrating Mist– I’m using this facial spray (was gifted to me) and it’s great. I use this under my moisturizer and after applying my makeup to set it. Between the three sprays I’m currently using, I keep coming back to this one because it has this lovely rose scent! Sephora.com, $35